BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Clown - 4 & 5 August 2012

Last Saturday & Sunday I went to Genting for clown ;))~
Ermm, actually I edi went to there at Friday night. Anyway, I hv 2 Thx HengYu 4 the transportation.

My room number is 13755.
But but but the main point is meal card!
Even It's just 2days, but we have the meal card with the amount of RM1200. :D~
And for the dinner on Fri is not included for this 1200. Which means it's free unlimited meal! Haha~

N yet we ate Houmei for the 1st day ;)~
The herb duck me is just awesome! :D
After serving our dinners at there, we all went to Yeah's room for revising how to fold the balloon. @.@~
Epik fail for me at that night.hahaha

Day 2
My roommate Vincent Chia & I woke up at 8am. Hungry~
We went to Yeah's room to make up at 9am.
......

Ok, the place for me to work was SkyWay there on the 1st day.
Damn shit, that's only the second balloon I edi injured my finger.
11-1pm then 5-7pm.
And then eat!!! Hahaha~
We ate buffet at Kafe Terrace :P~
Damn full at that night.x))


0 comments: