BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 9, 2012

08-12-2012

5 years secondary school life was just over for me. The last day for me as a student at Kepong Secondary School was 3rd December 2012, Chinese Paper for SPM.


Thank you for everything that Kepong Secondary School granted to me such as Chief of Editorial Board 2012 and so on.

Goodbye my fellow friends, buddies & juniors. All the best for your future.

***

7th December 2012
This was the last day I gave briefing to my Leo's juniors.
By the way, they'll still date me in some day as I was not managed to finish teaching them the methods for folding balloon.
Angel Chee was looking great at that day anyway.
《我老公唔生性》

***

8th December 2012
I just went to my very first Education Fair after graduated from secondary school life at PWTC (Putra) with Joung Low, See Sin Man, Kiet Koh & Lee Wei Kang.
Some how, I felt it's better to stay at home!
We all went to KLCC for lunch & Pavilion after the Education Fair.
*take note: Teoh Boon Wah was one of the part-time crew there that day
The decoration for Christmas in Pavilion was still amazing as usual, you all should go there have a look with your be loved and friends.

***

9th December 2012
There's rumor that keep separating out everywhere in social networks, The End of The Day.
The rain was just keep falling down for few hours couldn't stop.

0 comments: